Broccoli + Carrot Fritters
Fritters are a great way to squeeze in a big serve of vege with your brekky (or lunch or dinner!!)
- 80g of broccoli florets (half a small head)
- 140g grated carrot (one average sized)
- 3tbsp almond meal
- three eggs beaten
- a handful of fresh mint, parsley and spring onion coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine broccoli, carrot, almond meal, eggs, mint, parsley and spring onion in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture (divide into six fritters) into heated pan with coconut oil.
- Pan fry on a low-medium heat until golden, then flip.