Blueberry, Oat + PB Cookies
I absolutely love these cookies as a study snack, treaty with a cuppa or a three thirty-itis cure. They're super nourishing and packed with satiating goodness. The blueberries pack an antioxidant punch with oats and banana delivering a good dose of fibre, healthy fats and protein from the chia and peanut butter and blood sugar balancing cinnamon. Yummoo! These are perfection.
- 2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C and lightly grease/line a baking tray
- In a mixing bowl mash the banana using a fork then add peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add the oats into the wet mix until oats are covered.
- Add blueberries and gently fold them in.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into balls and press down onto baking tray. This mixture makes 12
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden
- Allow to cool